Seymour's Boatyard Seasonal Moorings
We set rental moorings in Northport Harbor, Centerport Harbor, Eaton’s Neck, Sand City, Duck Island Harbor and Asharoken.
Seymour’s rental moorings continue to be the safest in the harbor. Each year moorings are pulled, inspected and upgraded.
We use New England Rope’s premium 3-strand nylon line & will never reuse lines from a previous season.
All moorings come equipped with a new bridal; one pennant line and one safety line. All moorings come with chafe gear, a 4 ½ foot pick up stick and additional options are available if needed.
Seasonal Mooring Field
All moorings serviced by Seymour’s exceed standards set by Northport Harbor Advisory Board as well as Northport and Centerport Yacht Clubs. Seymour’s offers rentals, sales and servicing of moorings.
Transient / Guest Moorings
Transient Moorings available daily & weekly from April to October.
All moorings serviced by Seymour’s exceed standards set by Northport Harbor Advisory Board as well as Northport and Centerport Yacht Clubs.
CHECK OUT TIME IS NOON
- Launch service is included in the transient mooring fee.
- Weekly moorings available.
- Reservations for overnight moorings can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Mooring must be paid for in full.
- Reservation is non-refundable. No rainchecks or credits will be given.
- Hourly moorings are given on a first come first serve basis. Please hail Seymour’s on VHF channel 68 for availability & assignment.
We've Got What You Need
Whether it’s boating equipment, Seymour’s apparel or anything else on your wishlist,
we carry a bunch of lifestyle and necessary items for the modern boater.